Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Friday, February 12, 2010

I am ready for a LLOOONNGGG nice weekend...

Next Monday is Presidents Day and at my work we have the day off. :) So this weekend I am going to just chill out. Ant and I already did our V-Day date on Wednesday. We did it on Wed. because I do not like going out on holidays. Waiting 2 hours to get into a resturant....NO THANK YOU. So we always go a couple of days early.

Pretty much my big plan for the weekend is to put more mileage put on my motorcycle. If you couldn't tell I love being on my motorcycle. :) ha ha As long as it is above 40 degrees, then I am good to go.

I am going out with my friend Megan Powell on Monday..not sure what we are going to do, but it will be good to catch up with her. She is pretty much my older sister. I have been friends with her and her family since I was in 5th grade. Her little sister Rachel is my longest friend. We all have had some great times together.

I hope that you my wonderful blog reader is going to have a great weekend. If you get bored....give me a call. :)

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment