Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pictures DO say a thousand words.....

I found this picture on my sis-in-laws Facebook, and it just melted my heart......this is my niece Maddison and Anthony's little nana. I have never met this niece, because we have not been back to New Zealand since she was born. She is such a doll...I can't wait till I get to see her and give her the biggest hug and kisses. This picture really made me home sick for NZ.


I have such cute neices and nephews in NZ.... Take a look for yourself.....


Bella...(Micheal and Kim's little girl...such a cutie).


and Thomas (Maddison's older brother, they both are Hayley and Damien kids).

This two pictures put a BIG smile on face.


No comments:

Post a Comment