Looking at the bright side of reality.

Looking at the bright side of reality.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This last weekends rides...

So this weekend I rode on a couple of rides. On Saturday I got out of the Zumba V-day party and it started to sprinkle. Mark was suppose to come down and go for a ride, but I canceled on him. I thought the weather was going to get worse. Sure enough by noon the weather was good and it wasn't too cloudy. So I ended up heading up to Eureka myself (about 90 miles round trip). It was a good and fun little ride.

Then on V-day, Ant and I decided that we would go for a ride, cause the weather was great. We went to the south side of Utah Lake (about 60 miles round trip). The roads were beat up and there was so many pot holes. We couldn't even ride the desired speed we wanted too. The ride was just ok. When we got home we decided that we are not going to go that road for a while, which sucks because it is a very curvey road which makes it fun. But on a lighter note it was really good to be on motorcycle even if the journey was not as fun as we were hoping.


So I am hoping that this weekend the weather is good. I am planning to ride up to the Triumph dealership and go demo the Daytona 675....I think I am too short to ride the new BMW 1000RR, so I will just have to ride this for now.......

Isn't she hot.....




No comments:

Post a Comment